Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sadness Here and There!

"Oi!

I can't believe that Connie passed away. (Connie and Larry Kerr were Christian's trek parents and Larry was the other counselor in the Bayview YSA bishopric with Richard) This has all happened so fast that certainly she was needed on the other side.

Yep, my bday is Monday! It's just another day here in the mission, but the next day we have a mission conference and I'm really excited for it.

Elder Clark was transferred to Valinhos which is a city right next door to Vinhedo. He was made the ZL for all of Campinas! Elder Kershaw was transferred here. He is a past AP and is all business which makes us sad, because the laughter has basically died in our house. We are more obedient now, but I still think we can laugh and smile and be 100% obedient at the same time. I'll find a way. Elder Nodal and myself are still here in Vinhedo with Elder Bradford.

I got the pictures and letter from Casey! Looks like they get to go to the beach and take hikes and everything! Holy cow! Now I know I'm in a HARD WORKING mission! We'd never get to do that. He works hard, too, I know.

Everyone has been talking about the election and I guess Obama won? It's alright, I don't think he'll be as bad as we all think, but I don't think he'll win a second term.

We were out proselyting in a new bairro and we found a castle. I'll try and take a picture next pday. It's cool.

Well, I don't know what more to say this week...we're working really really really hard and we're happy. Throw a party for me on my bday. I love you guys! Let Larry know I love him too!

Tschau Elder Christian

No comments: