Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Great Week!




"This week has been great. The baptism of Victor went well....except I think his dad is going down hill. He'll eventually come around and accept, because of all the blessings that he is seeing his kids receive. I baptised Victor, but I didn't confirm him. The baptismal service was held together with the Piracicaba 5th Ward, our zone leader's ward. They baptized a man with whom I participated in a family night with Elder G. Silva the day I got qualified. The investigator amazingly remembered my name! That made me happy. It was really good, except for maybe the 2nd musical number, which was a hymn sung by the missionaries (I played the piano). But, oh well.


Yesterday, we had our conference with Elder Tobias!! Holy cow, it was awesome!! We came away with the desire to invite EVERYBODY to be baptized, even in the street! Pres. Castro Deus wants more 'Crazy Missionaries', more missionaries crazy to invite everyone. Elder McEwen and I are energized and excited, because we are going to make this month the Ammon Pattern of Excellence Month.
The picture is of E. Rossi, myself, and E. McEwen on the day of the transfer.
I love you and am having a great time. Keep praying for me and that we will be able to this Ammon Pattern.
Ate mais! Tchau! Elder C. Larsen

No comments: