Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bad,Bad Computer....Great New People!!!

"Alright, this is the third computer I've used trying to send you an email...sorry if this might be short.

Thanks for going to Sterling's farewell. I'm sure he appreciated that. I have another homecoming for you to go to if you want. It's Elder Jankowski. He lives in Riverton and was the mission secretary when I arrived and is a real leader in the mission. I hope you'll go. I don't know when it will be, but he goes home next Tuesday.

The transfer ends today, but nobody will be transferred...or so they say. There are about eight missionaries leaving and only one sister arriving, so there will be some changes this coming week. I highly doubt that I'll leave. I also highly doubt that Elder Rossi will stay through this entire transfer. He has been here for about five months now. We'll see.

This week has been crazy. Maria has been a little sick, but she's been getting better. But, we've met a lot of new, great people.... 14 to be exact. I can see a lot of baptisms on the horizon, if we can just excercise our faith and focus on their needs. I'd appreciate it if you would pray for our success.

How is everyone? I can't email anyone else today, because I've already gone over our one hour limit. Tell everybody I'd like to hear from them. I have to go now. Thanks for everything.

Elder Christian.

No comments: