Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is NEXT Week?!!!!

Oi!

Ya, know, your question about the phone call is a really good one. To be honest, I thought we still had like three weeks until the phone call, but Christmas is NEXT week! AH! President hasn't said a word about the phone call, that is interesting. He might give some rules, he might not. We'll see. As for us, I'll find a member, get their number and try to schedule a time for you to call them. I'll try and schedule it for Dec. 25th, 5 pm Brazil time. I'll let you know on the 23rd or 24th and I'll confirm the time.

I love the packages that you've sent. Elder Santanna as well. He hasn't stopped talking about the little maglite you sent for the 15th day. He really appreciated that. It's really fun to open these presents one day at a time. That package was the latest that I've received from you.

We have two baptisms that will happen this Sunday. Two 20 year old guys named Fransisco and Wanderson. It is very likely that because of these two, five more will follow in the next few months. We have also started to animate the members here with a program that I learned with Bro. Quatel in Vinhedo. It is going to be really good and will animate the members. This ward is small and weak. There were only 50 or 60 members at church Sunday... and out of all of them nine priesthood holders....OUCH! alright, let's baptize! I am getting used to Rio Claro. I feel I'll be here for awhile.

I love you and am happy. I am excited to talk to all of you! I will let you know how that will work out next week. I know the church is true!

Ate mais!
Elder Christain

No comments: