Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look How Close We Got!

"Oi!
(You should know that I started typing this in Portuguese and realized that wouldn't work! HaHa)

This week has been another good week. Look at our numbers:

Ammon Pattern Our Numbers

12 lessons with a member 11 lessons with a member
14 new investigators 13 new investigators
10 investigators in church 10 investigators in church
2 baptisms 0 baptisms

LOOK HOW CLOSE WE GOT! President Castro Deus promised us that if we meet the first three indicators we'll be blessed with 2 baptisms. I'm praying hard that we can mark a baptism for this Saturday. The president made a goal for all the missionaries to baptise in the month of August and there are 62 who haven't yet, INCLUDING US.!

Here's a list of the possible people for this week: Edcarlos, Edma, Vivane, Natan, Luiz, Aparacida, Eduardo, Adrian. Here's who we marked to be baptized 13 September: Tereza, Manoel, Abel. Here's a few awesome people who are surely elect people: Leandro, Danilo, Celso, Sydiney. Would you call the temple and put them on the prayer roll along with mine and Elder Hancock's names.

We just got back from the temple. WE took the bus to Campinas and then grabbed another bus within Campinas. At the bus stop in Campinas I ran into two members of my ward in Campo Grande! Actually, they ran into me and yelled "Larsen" from across the street! That was so cool and it made me happy to know that they remembered me...even my very name!

At the temple, I ran into Elder Rossi. He reminded me to ask dad for the beef jerky recipe, he really wants that, lol. He is now the comp of Elder Benson from my CTM group, cool, huh! Elder Brewer was also there.

I'm very happy and working hard. I love you.

Ate mais Elder Christian

No comments: