Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Temple Tour and Three Baptisms!

"Oi!

This was the week of the muti-zone conferences (week of 6/8). We had three conferences in the three different areas of the mission. I watched it here in Campinas because I stayed here and did divisions here while the assistants prepared the conferences. I divided with a bunch of wards here in Campinas. Saturday and Sunday we divided with the elders in Hortolandia. We live in divisions! I haven't been able to wash my clothes all week and now I'm out! Ah!

Oh ya, last Wednesday, I got to go to the temple to conduct a tour with Elder Nunes. There were families from Hortolandia and Jd Amanda and Rio Claro. I know the members and the family from Rio Claro. That was really cool. They remembered me too. I also got to see the Campinas Temple at night, which was beautiful. Today we went to the temple to do a session and I saw a member (Brother Quatel, who you were supposed to send crock pot receipes to) from Vinhedo and a couple from Piracicaba (the stake partiarch and his wife that live in the 8th ward) that are serving a mission in the temple. That was nice! I love the temple. But, all in all, I'm grateful that the president marked that session. It was for all the mission leaders, assistants, zone leaders, and their companions.

I got your package with the shoes and I'm wearing them now...I got another package full of candy and I'm eating it now.

Everything is going well here. We have from 1 to 3 baptisms in Jd Amanda tonight.

I love you all and know that this church is true.

Ate Mais!
Elder Christian Larsen

No comments: