Sunday, June 21, 2009

SURPRISE!


Well! Surprise! Hi family and friends, this is Elder Christian Larsen writing. I'm home with honor! After a full 19 months the Lord saw fit to bring me home for medical purposes. I'm happy to be home among old friends and sad to leave the field, but everything is well. I know that this is the work of the Lord and that He lives and loves us. This is the truth!


I hope to catch up with everybody. Friends and family who may read this, give me a call or come by. I love all of you and am anxious to see you. So as they say in Portuguese, "Ate o proximo!"



Christian will be speaking in the West Bountiful 1st Ward June 28 at 1 pm. The address is 311 North 800 West, West Bountiful. Everyone is invited. Please come by and get reaquainted. If you're not able to be at the meeting and would like to visit with him, our address is 875 West 550 North. We'll be celebrating all day.


























No comments: